Equipment InformationCPAP Machines - Manage your sleep apnea effectively with the right CPAP machines
Manage your sleep apnea effectively with the right CPAP machines
Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machines treat your obstructive sleep apnea problem without the use of medication or surgery. CPAP machines gently blow a prescribed level of air pressure through your nose and/or mouth to keep your airway open and clear. This noninvasive sleep apnea treatment is your first step to regaining a peaceful and uninterrupted night of sleep. Typical CPAP machines come in three parts. The flow generator provides the prescribed air pressure. The humidifier that is attached to the flow generator delivers humidified air to the interface. The interface is either a face mask or nasal pillow which connects to the user’s airway through either the nose, mouth, or both.
CPAP machines also come with various options depending on individual users’ needs:
- Standard CPAP machines stay on one pressure throughout the night. View all Standard CPAP machines.
- Auto CPAP machines sense variations in the user’s breathing. They make adjustments to provide the precise air pressure at any given moment. View all Auto CPAP machines.
- BiLevel or BiPAP machines like the Respironics BiPAP machine are types of CPAP machines that deliver two different levels of air pressure during your sleep. One level for when you inhale and another for when you exhale. View all BiPAP and BiLevel units.
- CPAP heated humidifiers moisturize the flow generator air in low humidity climates to help reduce side-effects such as a dry nose or mouth. View all CPAP humidifiers.
- CPAP masks, full face masks, and CPAP nasal pillows come in a wide variety of designs to make using CPAP machines as comfortable as possible. View all CPAP masks.
With the right machine, you will eliminate obstructive sleep apnea. You will wake up invigorated, rested, and refreshed.
Your good night’s sleep is only a breath away.
Learn more about obstructive sleep apnea treatment and determine which CPAP machine best suits your needs. Contact us today or visit a +63 2 816 3860 location near you.